Billy O'Sullivan

Default I want to work with a 2 page document in landscape mode

I am working on a document that is 2 pages. When it is printed off it will
work from left to right, across both pages. Currently one page is sitting on
top of another and counting out the lines each time is rather too much like
hard work!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Billy.

Would it help to display facing pages on the screen? This can be done in
Print Layout view (set the Zoom to "2 pages"), though the text may be too
small to be readable.

"Billy O'Sullivan" Billy wrote in
message ...