ntwigg

Default Where is 'manual page break'

Word/help directs me to manual page break and hit delete. Where is 'manual
page break'?

Switch to Normal view. If you don't see a dotted line labeled "Page Break"
(which you can select and delete), then your page break is not manual. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

"ntwigg" wrote in message
Word/help directs me to manual page break and hit delete. Where is 'manual
page break'?

Jay Freedman

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:39:08 -0700, ntwigg
wrote:

Word/help directs me to manual page break and hit delete. Where is 'manual
page break'?

It's easy to see manual page breaks when you change to Normal view (on
the View menu, click Normal). The break appears as a line all the way
across the screen, with the words "Page Break" stuck in the middle of
it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman