Ane

Default how to change the colour scheme of already tracked changes?

I would like to change the colour scheme of changes I made ina previous
editing of the text? HOw to do that? Thanks, Ane
Chuck Davis

"Ane" wrote in message
I would like to change the colour scheme of changes I made ina previous
editing of the text? HOw to do that? Thanks, Ane

In Word 2003, choose Options from the Tools drop down Menu and click on the
Track Changes tab. Change the settings to your hearts content. Be aware that
if you are sending the document to others, they may like the default
settings and be more upset than you are now.