Nuyttens Xavier

Default Automating SendMail() part II

Hi,

This is the question I posted a couple of days ago :

I wrote software to automate Word documents from my application. When users
finished editing a document, they'll send it to email via Word's email
functions. However, they have to fill out the address and subject
themselves
now. Is there an option to do this when I open the document ? This is was I
would like to do :
1. I open and merge the document from my software
2. I add an email address and a subject from my database
3. They review and edit the document
4. They Send the document through email : the address and subject is
used from (2)

Cindy M. pointed me to the "MailEnvelope" which is correct and works fine
for sending the document directly, but sadly enough it doesn't work if you
choose to send the document as attachement. Is there an option to automate
this also ?

thanks in advance
Xavier, CPS