Frank Drost

Default paragraphs across two pages

I have noticed that WORD (at least my version, Microsoft Office Word 2003)
does not like it to have just the last line (which could even be just one
word) of a paragraph on the next page. It automatically does not write the
second to last possible line on the previous page so that it can at least
write two lines of that paragraph at the top of the next page. I don't want
this. I want all text to be together, even if it means I will just have the
last line of the paragraph on the next page. How can I force WORD to do that?

ta