angelbetty

Default Make gutter space same on odd %26 even pages

I'm making an 96 page docutment to be bound portrait style.
How I can get the gutter correct on the even side of the paper?
I've tried printing them separately, etc., but they are still not
on the left side of the paper, where they need to be to be bound.
Thanks.
Anne Troy

Hi, Betty. First, you need to go to File--Page setup, and tell it to
"mirror margins". If you haven't done that, I don't think it'll print right.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

news