Sierra Nevada Gold

Default Can I install Word 97 in Window's XP? Will it work successfully?

I plan to install Office 2003 shortly. But in the interim can I install Word
97 in Window's XP? Will Word 97 work successfully under a Windows XP
environment?
Anne Troy

Whatever you do, make sure you install oldest to newest, and yes---I run 97,
2000, 2002, and 2003 on a Windows XP Pro box. This may help:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/b...oft_office.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Sierra Nevada Gold" Sierra Nevada wrote in
message ...
I plan to install Office 2003 shortly. But in the interim can I install

Word
97 in Window's XP? Will Word 97 work successfully under a Windows XP
environment?

Sierra Nevada Gold

Anne, THANKS for your help. I will go ahead and install Word 97 on Windows
XP. Also it is helpful to know that the other Office 97 products, e.g.,
Excel, Access, etc. will also run successfully in Window's XP environment.