cleaner

Default Change print range default from all to selection

I would like to change the print range default from page or all to selection.

Anne Troy

Record a macro,
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm

then assign it to a button, and put it right up next to your other print
button.
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...ica tions.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"cleaner" get lost wrote in message
I would like to change the print range default from page or all to

selection.

Tracie

I am having trouble with a print macro I had set up. However, since changing
to a new HP printer, it no longer seems to work. I need it to take 1 page
from tray 2 (headed) then 2 pages from tray 3 (plain A4). It will work first
time, but from then on the printer defaults back to the last tray printer;
ie, it will thereafter print 3 pages from tray 3. I have changed the
defaults in all locations, but just cannot seem to get it to work. Any ideas
please!?!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Record a macro,
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm

then assign it to a button, and put it right up next to your other print
button.
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...ica tions.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"cleaner" get lost wrote in message
I would like to change the print range default from page or all to

selection.

This is ordinarily a per-document setting in Page Setup. On the Paper or
Paper Source tab, you can select the appropriate tray for "First page" and
"Other pages" of each section or the entire document. When you change
printers, you may need to adjust the tray settings.