Yem

Default how to set spacing between two words

There is a few line in this paragraph with track changes and everytime I
inserted a new word, the spacing between the words becomes far apart. Like
this!!

Anybody can help.

Yem
CyberTaz

Hi Yem-

Just a guess, but you might want to check your settings for Track Changes
(in 2003, go to ToolsOptionsTrack Changes). It sounds like the Color
setting for Insertions is set to White. Change the color back to Auto or some
other color and your inserted text should be visible.

HTH |:)

"Yem" wrote:

There is a few line in this paragraph with track changes and everytime I
inserted a new word, the spacing between the words becomes far apart. Like
this!!

Anybody can help.

Yem

Yem

Hi,
I'm posting the same question again. Below are the paragraph that I am
editing. As an example, when I inserted CCTV, the next word will be far apart
from each other. Please help. thank you in advance, especially Cybertaz. I
tried your solution but it did not work. Any other suggestion.

Digital Video Matrix Switcher. The matrix switcher shall be located in the
Telecom room (203.104). All cameras shall be wired to the switcher and the
video signal shall be sent from switcher to the
CCTV monitor
for viewing. Cameras shall be switched to different monitors
using the keyboard. PTZ control of the cameras shall be done from the same
keyboard using the keyboard or mouse.

Yem

"Yem" wrote:

There is a few line in this paragraph with track changes and everytime I
inserted a new word, the spacing between the words becomes far apart. Like
this!!

Anybody can help.

Yem

Anne Troy

Yem: Perhaps you are copying from something else. Please see this:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm

If you see dots between the words, then simply delete the spaces. If you see
right-pointing arrows, then it is tabs, just delete them.

Otherwise, this is usually a printer driver problem.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

news

"Yem" wrote:

There is a few line in this paragraph with track changes and everytime I
inserted a new word, the spacing between the words becomes far apart.

Like
this!!

Anybody can help.

Yem

CyberTaz

Hi Yem-

Glad Anne's suggestion worked for you. I didn't realize you were Pasting
rather than typing.

To help avert such problems in the future, locate the ΒΆ button on the
Standard Toolbar and make sure it is 'On' in the doc you copy from. That way
you can see where those non-printing characters are and avoid selecting them
when you copy. If they don't get copied, they don't get pasted to the new
location, so you won't have to take the time to edit them out.

Good Luck |:)

"Yem" wrote:

There is a few line in this paragraph with track changes and everytime I
inserted a new word, the spacing between the words becomes far apart.

Like
this!!

Anybody can help.

Yem

How do I build a word list with number of occurrences of each wor. Bill Crowl Microsoft Word Help 2 March 19th 05 11:17 PM
Using word how do I change spacing between words? jpk29 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 23rd 05 05:29 AM
Word frequencies Anthea Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 04:46 AM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 10:17 PM
How do I add double spacing beween words? Mcfadden Microsoft Word Help 2 November 28th 04 08:35 AM