Default How do I create a slide show of pictures?

Is there a way to create a slide show of my pictures to use as a screen
saver? I would also like to be able to choose individual photos but I can't
figure out how to do that.
CyberTaz

Not something to be handled with Word.

Depending on your version of Windows OS you may find what you are looking
for through the Properties of your Desktop or through another program.

Good Luck |:)