Kevin

Default A very general question

And a possibly silly one, but I dont know:

In Word Help, the definition of the use of the Page Up or Page Down key is
as follows:
PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN
Move by one preview page when zoomed out

I assume previewed page refers to what is displayed on the monitor. What
exactly is being refered to when they say zoomed out.
Thanks
Kevin
CyberTaz

Hi Kevin-

Think of it this way... PgUp/Dn brings the next adjacent body of content
into view based on what fits in your window at the time. So, Whole Page=Whole
Page, 1/2 Page=1/2 Page, etc.

FYI- If viewing at less than Whole Page you can go from page-to-page by
using Ctrl+PgUp/Dn.

HTH |:)

"Kevin" wrote:

And a possibly silly one, but I dont know:

In Word Help, the definition of the use of the Page Up or Page Down key is
as follows:
PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN
Move by one preview page when zoomed out

I assume previewed page refers to what is displayed on the monitor. What
exactly is being refered to when they say zoomed out.
Thanks
Kevin

Anne Troy

It means that if you're viewing, for instance, a whole page at a time, that
it moves an entire page down at a time.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com