Myrna T

Default when I go to view, find I cannot get rid of it

When I use view, find, to search for a word in a document, I cannot stop the
find function from working. How can I do this? (Microsoft word 2003) It
keeps coming and asking me if I want to search from the beginning. When I
say no, it comes right back.