ricaforrica

Default Word customization: Command bar and page position

My application launches a word report based on a specific template which
contains some command bars I developed.

I have three command bars:
-- one which contains the autotext available
-- the second has some buttons which call macros
-- and the third shows info from a database

All is working well, but now I would like to change my design: so, is there
a way I can set properties of the command bars (or of the application) in
order to change colors, fonts, styles, borders, etc.???

Also, does anyone know if I can integrate my bars (or the data in it) with
the word task pane (the one which appears when you choose file--new)? If
this cannot be done, is there a way to put the document page to the left so
that I can have my bars on the right???

Thank you all for your help!
Best regards,

Ricardo Pinto

Anne Troy

Just create a new toolbar, Ricardo.
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=14
It's always best to build your toolbars with VBA anyway.
Place it in the document_open and document_new if it's for a template, and
you also want the toolbar to appear when the document is opened later.

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"ricaforrica" wrote in message
[...]

ricaforrica

Anne,

Thanks for your answer! That's what I have done: I created my toolbars with
VBA and all is working great..

But I was wondering if I can customize their style!
Any ideas on that?

And about the task bar issue or the page layout, can you help me?

Regards,
Ricardo Pinto

-----