billybob

Default lines in doc question please!

WindowsXP
Concerning Lines drawn in Word 2002. Is there a way to draw straight lines
and then change directions without having the redraw each right angel
section separately?

Anne Troy

BillyBob: Are you using the Drawing tools?
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/d...oft_office.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"billybob" wrote in message
WindowsXP
Concerning Lines drawn in Word 2002. Is there a way to draw straight

lines
and then change directions without having the redraw each right angel
section separately?

Click on the Line tool and press Shift to constrain the line to the true
vertical or horizontal. To change orientation, use the Rotate or Flip
command. You can also use Format AutoShape to rotate the line to a specific
angle or use the green rotate handle to do it by eye.

For an article that shows some examples of doing some of the above, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CropMarks.htm

"billybob" wrote in message
WindowsXP
Concerning Lines drawn in Word 2002. Is there a way to draw straight

lines
and then change directions without having the redraw each right angel
section separately?

billybob

Thanks Ann and Suzanne.

Suzanne, your answers are always right on target as usual. I've come to
depend on you so much (not to diminish Ann's response). I've learned so much
from all you MVPs over the years.

I should have remembered the answer to this because I'm presently looking at
a document that I created doing just the things you said, but these days, it
seems that I'm having a lot of trouble with my memory. Thanks for bearing
with me for something so simple.

I had two heart attacks in a row 5 weeks ago; my heart stopped and I was
denied oxygen for some time before they did an emergency open-heart surgery
on me. A main artery ruptured and I lost 2½ pints of blood in my rib cage.
My memory has been affected somewhat, but I'm gradually recovering. I guess
that God wasn't quite ready for me, yet! I'm still here, but I sure wish I
knew what He has in mind for me so I can get busy, because I'd like very
much to be around for another Christmas (LOL). Anyway, Suzanne, thanks for
always being there. You must have "some kind" of IQ!

Bill

Tampa, Florida

billybob

[...]

Name change to Billyboy

Anne Troy

BillyBob: I learn from Suzanne every day I'm in these newsgroups--I want ALL
her Word knowledge (NOW), but she refuses to give it to me. My health is
not good either, but when I hear a story like yours it makes me very
grateful that I'm as healthy as I am!
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com