turneg02

Default text to move on to next cell

I have a merged field in a table and i want it so once it goes to the end of
the cell it will go the cell to the right of it and continue putting
information in there.

is this possible?
Anne Troy

Sounds incredibly difficult, even with VBA. I would try to think of another
option. Also, if you can explain the exact situation, likely someone has
dealt with it before.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com