Greg Purvis

Default Need pointer to Outlook Express Newsgroup

Could a MVP here please recommend a newsgroup to where I can take a question
about Outlook Express. The list of options has me confused. And I'm
already confused. Thanks.

Galen

In ,
Greg Purvis had this to say:

Could a MVP here please recommend a newsgroup to where I can take a
question about Outlook Express. The list of options has me confused.
And I'm already confused. Thanks.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

Greg Purvis

Thanks for the help.

"Galen" wrote in message
In ,
Greg Purvis had this to say:

Could a MVP here please recommend a newsgroup to where I can take a
question about Outlook Express. The list of options has me confused.
And I'm already confused. Thanks.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

Galen

In ,
Greg Purvis had this to say:

Thanks for the help.

"Galen" wrote in message
In ,
Greg Purvis had this to say:

Could a MVP here please recommend a newsgroup to where I can take a
question about Outlook Express. The list of options has me
confused. And I'm already confused. Thanks.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

Not a problem. Glad to know it helped.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

Amedee Van Gasse

Galen shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Nice! May I borrow this?

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Galen

In ,
Amedee Van Gasse had this to say:

Galen shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Nice! May I borrow this?

Absolutely, Google OEQuoteFix and you can have it automatically inserted as
well as bottom post by default. You can have anything of mine you'd like
within reason.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

Amedee Van Gasse

Galen told us an interesting story in microsoft.public.word.newusers.
My reply is at the bottom of your sent message.

In ,
Amedee Van Gasse had this to say:

Galen shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Nice! May I borrow this?

Absolutely, Google OEQuoteFix and you can have it automatically
inserted as well as bottom post by default.

Uhhh... with XanaNews 1.17.5.7 I don't need OEQuoteFix. ;-)
I just meant the text.

You can have anything of mine you'd like within reason.

How about your first born? ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.5.7
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
Galen

snip
You can have anything of mine you'd like within reason.

How about your first born? ;-)

HAH! I knew someone would be along to take him eventually. I don't suppose I
can ship him by general freight?

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes