suzebiz

Default How do you extend a template from 5 pages to 10?

I have a template I want to use for an ebook, but I can't extend it past it's
limit of 5 pages. I've tried everything I could think of. Does anyone know
how I might do this? In a normal document, of couse, you just hit the page
break and it brings you to an additional page, right? In this, the page break
is not optional as it is gray, and not clickable. Anyone know how to extend
the number of pages on a predesigned template? Thanks for your help. If you
get this after a few days, I probably will have figured it out. Right now I
am working on it and am frustrated as can be. Thank you in advance.
Doug Robbins

Is the document protected for forms? If som remove the protection via
ToolsUnprotect.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.