Banjokid

Default Create JPEG Image template in Word

I wish to create a Word (2003) letterhead template, using a jpeg image
layout of an A4 sheet, so that I can type my letter directly onto the A4
image and see the final format as it is typed. I want to be able to email the
letter/ image combination as a Word file.
Anne Troy

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...oft_word. htm
Anne Troy