Kate Chesser

Default How do I turn off the dots when pressing spacebar!

I'm using Microsoft Word Home XP, when I press the space bar in MSWord a dot
appears in the document. It doesn't show when I print it off, but is really
annoying! I've tried clicking the Show/Hide icon but it doesn't make any
difference.
CyberTaz

Hi Kate-

Try going to ToolsOptions--View, see if there is a check in the box for
"Spaces". Clear the check & that should do it. If not, report back.

HTH |:)