dannielle

Default Hebrew and Greek Languages in Word

I need to download Hebrew & Greek Languages for viewing and editing in Word,
can someone point me to where I need to go to get the downloads so I can edit
in Mircrosoft Word?
garfield-n-odie

See http://www.geocities.com/fontboard/heblpk.html "Hebrew
Language Support" and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=311014
"How to enable European language support for Word 2003 and Word
2002 on computers that are running on Windows Server 2003, on
Windows XP, or on Windows 2000".