Lois

Default Mail Merge and Access db

I did the normal merge using Word 2003 and Access database 2003 (even used
help from the ?? guy). Everything went as it should. However, I can only
get one page of labels to appear in PrintPreview. Also, tried printing ALL
pages in printer setup. All records have checked boxes in records to merge.

This seems like a no-brainer, so maybe I lost mine. I also tried turning
the db into an excel worksheet. Same thing happened!

Thanks in advance for any help.
Doug Robbins

Almost certainly, you have not actually executed the merge, but are just
seeing a preview of the results.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP