Quindos

Default Superimposed writing

I have been creating a document in a table. When editing in some cells
copies of the contents of other cells have superimposed themselves on top of
the cells being edited. This only shows in the Print Layout View: other
views are OK. If the document is printed, the superimposed writing remains.
Is anyone familiar with this problem, what causes it and a solution? I have
had this problem before.

Many thanks for any help.
Klaus Linke

Hi Quindos,

Likely a faulty printer driver... Does it happen with some other printer
driver, too?

Greetings,
Klaus