packer_fan

Default Repeat header row programmatically

I will be opening a word document from my website and creating the contents
of word dynamically. How do I set the table properties of a Header Row to
span pages and each row not to break across pages? I know how to do this
once I have word open but I need to set these properties from my web page!
Please help. Thanks
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:02:13 -0700, "packer_fan"
wrote:

I will be opening a word document from my website and creating the contents
of word dynamically. How do I set the table properties of a Header Row to
span pages and each row not to break across pages? I know how to do this
once I have word open but I need to set these properties from my web page!
Please help. Thanks

Assuming you assign the return value of the .Tables.Add function to a
Table object named oTbl, you make the first row a header row by
executing

oTbl.Rows(1).HeadingFormat = True

--
Regards,