Angela

Default I have a words list that I want to put in a table format

I have a Word Doument with hundreds of names and addresses on them. It is
nto in table form. I would like to convert to an excel spreadsheet or access
data for later mail merging without having to type in all of them all over
again. How can I do that?

Doug Robbins

See "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.