Nikki

Default Border cut off when printed

I'm using Word 2003 and I've made a table. But, when I print preview and when
I print, the top border is cut off. I'm using an HP LaserJet 1022 printer.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Dawn Crosier

Printers have required margins and what you will probably need to
do is adjust yours down some to ensure that the border of your
table prints. This problem is very typical in page borders.
See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/Gridlines.htm. One
hint that I can tell you is to turn on your Text Boundaries as an
added troubleshooting tool. Anything outside of the lines are
not likely to print. (Tools, Options, View, Text Boundaries)
Also have a look at:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

Let us know how it goes.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.