seanpaul99

Default office 2003 thesaurus

i receive a message stating that the thesaurus is not installed. when i
attempt to install it it instructs me to insert the access 2000 disc. i have
office 2003 student teacher version which does not have access. how do i
install the thesaurus?
many thanks
--
seanpaul99
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Sean Paul,

Check in add/remove programs in the Windows control panel
to see if you have any 2000 series Microsoft Office products
still listed as installed. If so, you'll likely need the
requested CD or to uninstall that listed item.

======
"seanpaul99" wrote in message ...
i receive a message stating that the thesaurus is not installed. when i
attempt to install it it instructs me to insert the access 2000 disc. i have
office 2003 student teacher version which does not have access. how do i
install the thesaurus?
many thanks
--
seanpaul99
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx