DoctorOK

Default Is Outlook 2003 compatible with Word 2000

I'm trying to print an envelope in Word 2000 using my contacts in Outlook
2003. The contacts email address is included in the address on the envelope.
Can I get this off, as well as taking USA off without manually editing every
envelope?
Graham Mayor

Type the following in Word and save the block as an autotext entry called
AddressLayout

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

If that doesn't fix it, ask in an Outlook group where the contributors have
greater insight into Outlook related issues.