Galilei

Default How can I create footnotes from text in a text box?

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Footnotes do not work inside text boxes. As a workaround, you can used a
single-cell table or a frame.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

CyberTaz

If you mean the text you want to use as foot notation content is already
typed in a text box, select the text in the text box, cut or copy. Insert
your footnote in the document & paste in the note content, then select &
delete the text box.

BTW- for future reference, it is most appreciated if you type the message
content of your posts into the message area rather than in the Subject
field... Thanx

Regards |:)

On 8/28/05 11:25 AM, in article
, "Galilei"