bhall

Default How can I eliminate border when printing 2 pgs/sheet?

I would like to print two pages per sheet, however, when I print the
document, it has a border around each "page" on the single sheet. How can I
turn that off? I have hunted everywhere, including my printer settings but
it is no where to be found. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to
print two pages on one sheet without any borders.

Thanks in advance!

-BHall
Doug Robbins

Are you sure that you do not have a border applied to the pages under
FormatBorders and Shading?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"bhall" wrote in message
I would like to print two pages per sheet, however, when I print the
document, it has a border around each "page" on the single sheet. How can
turn that off? I have hunted everywhere, including my printer settings
but
it is no where to be found. Any help would be appreciated. I just want
print two pages on one sheet without any borders.

Thanks in advance!

-BHall

bhall

No, I have printed out the page by itself and there is no border. I have
even double-checked under Format, Borders and Shading, and there is no border
set for the page.

-BH

"bhall" wrote in message
I would like to print two pages per sheet, however, when I print the
document, it has a border around each "page" on the single sheet. How can
turn that off? I have hunted everywhere, including my printer settings
but
it is no where to be found. Any help would be appreciated. I just want
print two pages on one sheet without any borders.

Thanks in advance!

-BHall

bhall

The weird thing is, when I print it using the free CutePDF Writer, and make a
..PDF of it, it still makes borders around each page. Must be a setting in
Word and not a printer driver setting.

-BH

"bhall" wrote in message
I would like to print two pages per sheet, however, when I print the
document, it has a border around each "page" on the single sheet. How can

turn that off? I have hunted everywhere, including my printer settings

but
it is no where to be found. Any help would be appreciated. I just want

print two pages on one sheet without any borders.

Thanks in advance!

-BHall

Doug Robbins

When I print it out using Adobe Acrobat 6.0, there is no border, must be
something in the Not-so-CutePDF Writer, not Word.

--

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is evidently a bug in some printer drivers; I have not seen a
solution
for it.

so
all may benefit.