ohjeanie

Default Inserting Pictures from Files in Tables

Help! I'm trying to insert jpegs in my tables and I'm having to manually
resize each jpeg to fit the tables. Isn't there a way to have them
automatically resize throughout the document?

Thanks!
Jeanie
Anne Troy

Change the layout to In Line with Text.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"ohjeanie" wrote in message
Help! I'm trying to insert jpegs in my tables and I'm having to manually
resize each jpeg to fit the tables. Isn't there a way to have them
automatically resize throughout the document?

Thanks!
Jeanie

PopS

Table| AutoFit| AutoFit to Contents. That will fit the images to
the size of the cells you set. You're probably set to AutoFit to
Window.

You can also "set" the table cell sizes so they won't change too.

If your graphics are much larger than your cells, it might be
worth optimizing the graphics so that they fit better - it'll
decrease the file size if you're Inserting (embedding) the
graphics as opposed to Linking to them.

HTH,

Pop

"ohjeanie" wrote in message
: Help! I'm trying to insert jpegs in my tables and I'm having to
manually
: resize each jpeg to fit the tables. Isn't there a way to have
them
: automatically resize throughout the document?
:
: Thanks!
: Jeanie