Joan Science Center

Default wHY DOES MY MAIL MERGE (LABELS) ONLY PRINT PAGE 1 (OF 10)?

I have used mail merge a number of times successfully, however, this time
when I merged my excel file to create labels, only one page (of 10) is being
created...I just can't figure out why!
Doug Robbins

Are you actually executing the merge to the printer, or just printing a
preview of the results?

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Joan Science Center" Joan Science wrote
in message ...
I have used mail merge a number of times successfully, however, this time
when I merged my excel file to create labels, only one page (of 10) is
being
created...I just can't figure out why!

Word 2003 Mail Merge will not print individual pages or Ranges Rick Mailmerge 4 July 29th 05 05:07 AM
Mail Merge won't print Pam Mailmerge 2 July 20th 05 11:24 PM
Page Numbers Print { PAGE } in Footer in WORD even after ALT + F9 Brent Microsoft Word Help 3 June 2nd 05 05:35 PM
Printing select number of labels from a mail merge result Judy Mailmerge 1 May 31st 05 08:50 PM
Step By step mail merge 287 names on labels Jenny New Users 2 December 12th 04 12:53 AM