oe

Default Opening document from Template - Word 2003

If I open an actual template in Print Layout view (from Explorer, etc), I
can see precisely that, i.e. including the header. However, if I open a
document with File | New in Word 2003, I don't see all this, just the very
top of the writing area, even though I am in Print Layout view. If I click
in and out of the header, this is rectified.

Why is this and can it be changed, please?

TIA

Luc

Oe,
You can hover your mouse over the space between pages, the mouse pointer
will change and Hide White Space will appear. If you click the space is
hidden and vice versa.
Or check Tools - Options - View and check White space between pages.
Luc

"oe" schreef in bericht