Shabbena

Default Improper Page Number in the Table of Contents

I generate a table of contents, close the Word document and then when I open
the document the page numbers of the table of contents all change to number 3
though the hyperlinks of the table of contents work properly.
Luc

Shabbena,
Not sure but maybe this will help:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumber0.htm