David Cleave

Default Keeping a table on one page

Hi all

Is there any property setting I can use, either for a table or the text
within it, that force a table to move to the next page rather than being
split by a page break (unless of course it is larger than one page)?

Many thanks

David
PS The document on this topic at word.mvps.org appears to switch directly to
another page about forms.