Doug_C

Default Form Field Problems

Hi,

I am creating a form letter using a table in word. When I lock the form, the
fields in the form that are titled to let the user know what information goes
in each field doesn't work. In otherwords, the cursor bypasses those fields.
If I don't lock the form, then it works fine but people can manipulate the
data. I can place form fields in the letter and lock it no problem but how
can I title each field so the user know what information to put in and still
be able to lock the document?

Thanks!!

You could use "Default text" for each text form field to indicate what goes
in it. Or you might be content with MacroButton fields (you can't tab
between them, but you can use F11). See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...acroButton.htm