Tirupati

Default How will I freeze a page in word

Suppose I have 20 pages all in text Mo Imaged and no Pictures.I need to
Modify Page 1 always . What I want is to type in Page 1 without my page 2
going down .Lets think the Page 2 as my river which I needs to freeze and I
want to jump from page 1 to page 3

Can I do that
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I had to read that a couple of times before I understood what you were
asking. I know that you can do that in Publisher by linking text boxes
together but my Word skills don't extend that far. I assume you are doing
something like a newsletter and you want to continue a Page 1 story on Page
3?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tirupati" wrote in message
Suppose I have 20 pages all in text Mo Imaged and no Pictures.I need to
Modify Page 1 always . What I want is to type in Page 1 without my page 2
going down .Lets think the Page 2 as my river which I needs to freeze and
want to jump from page 1 to page 3

Can I do that

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Word has linked text boxes, too. They can make setting up newsletters a lot
easier.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

"Tirupati" wrote in message
Suppose I have 20 pages all in text Mo Imaged and no Pictures.I need to
Modify Page 1 always . What I want is to type in Page 1 without my page 2
going down .Lets think the Page 2 as my river which I needs to freeze and
want to jump from page 1 to page 3

Can I do that

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Well that's pretty cool. :-) I'm so spoiled with Publisher that I've never
bothered to find out how to use a lot of Word's features.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tirupati" wrote in message
Suppose I have 20 pages all in text Mo Imaged and no Pictures.I need to
Modify Page 1 always . What I want is to type in Page 1 without my page
2
going down .Lets think the Page 2 as my river which I needs to freeze
and I
want to jump from page 1 to page 3

Can I do that

Herb Tyson [MVP]

I'm just the opposite. I find Publisher to be awkward and unintuitive, so
I'll use it only if someone sends me something in Publisher format... and
only long enough to create a .pdf file. ;-)