Mark

Default is Korean English or is English Korean?

Holy cow! I put up with a lot of BS whan I copy/paste tables from Word to ppt
or vice versa, but this time I paste a table I created in ppt to Word and it
displays text as a mix of English and Korean and I can find no help files to
help me correct the problem! Cant MS with its billions of $$ in revenues get
this one function right? I am a SW engineer at Intel and if I deployed
products that behave like this I would be fired. What gives!?
PopS

You're FIRED!

Intel's got some pretty good bugs in fact! You gotta get better
at coding! No bugs allowed: NONE!