Bill

Default Preview Labels Word 2002

Tried the mail wizard to create labels and everything works fine. Only thing
in the step where I click to preview the labels only the first page or 30
records show (Avery 5260). Is there a way to scroll the preview pages? I see
where I can scroll one record at a time but that seems tedious and
takes a while especially with over 200 records

I have tried page down etc and no luck

Thanks for any tips
Bill

PS did search the NG etc before posting :-)

Doug Robbins

Execute the merge to a new document and scroll through that. If it's OK,
you can then print that document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Bill" wrote in message
Tried the mail wizard to create labels and everything works fine. Only
thing in the step where I click to preview the labels only the first page
or 30 records show (Avery 5260). Is there a way to scroll the preview
pages? I see where I can scroll one record at a time but that seems
tedious and takes a while especially with over 200 records

I have tried page down etc and no luck

Thanks for any tips
Bill

PS did search the NG etc before posting :-)

Bill

Thanks Doug, but the only options I have are 'print' and 'edit individual
labels'. I dont see one for merge to a new document or maybe better I am not
familiar how to do that.

Bill

"Bill" wrote in message
Tried the mail wizard to create labels and everything works fine. Only
thing in the step where I click to preview the labels only the first page
or 30 records show (Avery 5260). Is there a way to scroll the preview
pages? I see where I can scroll one record at a time but that seems
tedious and takes a while especially with over 200 records

I have tried page down etc and no luck

Thanks for any tips
Bill

PS did search the NG etc before posting :-)

Bill

I was able to get that to work by selecting the 'edit individual labels and
it created a new document which has the entire preview.
Wasn't exactly clear from the menu item

thanks again