Lynda

Default Create Document and insert different pages from other documents

Hi, Forgive me for the basic question. I am trying to make a document which a
client will have as a template. I have a contents page/section header/text
page all designed as separate word files. What I need to do is set up a file
- or explain to them how to - where by I can insert the contents page then
they can insert sectioon headers and text pages as they need it. What i need
to know is there a way of essentially doing Insertsection header and it will
put in my template for the section header tha they can amend.
I also need to know if there is a way of running on text boxes automatically
ie can text box on one page automatically generate a new text page template
when the text gets to the end.
Any advice would be so gratefully received thanks in advance.