Mary Bailey

Default How do I create a small, booklet membership card?

I want to create a small, fold over membership card. On the front will be
the logo, name and address. Inside I want to put space for a yearly
signature (showing payment of membership fees). Is there a template I can
adapt?
Herb Tyson [MVP]

I would use the Labels feature in Word to see if there's anything from Avery
or other wise that matches the specifications of the card you're using. A
lot depends on the exact dimensions. Note that the built-in setup for labels
actually are table-based templates for doing precisely what you're doing...
assuming there is a matching label.

In Word 2002 & 2003, choose Tools - Letters and Mailings - Envelopes and
Labels - Labels tab, Options button. In earlier versions of Word, I believe
it's the same menu sequence, except that "Letters and Mailings" wasn't part
of the chain of command.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com