m6747

Default flash cards

Hi is there any way I can make flash cards in word?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Candice

Flash cards like little blocks that have information? Can you be a little
more specific?

"m6747" wrote:

Hi is there any way I can make flash cards in word?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Candice

Yes, just insert a table wtih a few columns and rows. you can make each
column width and row height the same using Table Properties (From table menu,
or right-click on table).

"m6747" wrote:

Yes, so I can study with them

"m6747" wrote:

Hi is there any way I can make flash cards in word?
Thanks for your help in advance.

m6747

ok thanks alot

"Candice" wrote:

Yes, just insert a table wtih a few columns and rows. you can make each
column width and row height the same using Table Properties (From table menu,
or right-click on table).

"m6747" wrote:

Yes, so I can study with them

"m6747" wrote:

Hi is there any way I can make flash cards in word?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark the Medical Shark Mark the Medical Shark is offline

If find out how, please let me know. Thank You.

"m6747" wrote:

Hi is there any way I can make flash cards in word?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

(1) Buy letter/A4 size card stock that's perforated to separate into
the size of card you need. It will probably give you two columns of
cards.

(2) Do the fronts of the cards in a table with cells the size you need
(or you can probably find a "labels" template already made in the
right size)

(3) Do the backs of the cards in a duplicate of the table, but switch
the left and right columns so the backs go on the correct fronts.

(4) Print the front side, then print the back side (be sure you know
which direction to re-feed the card stock into the printer so you're
printing on the back and right side up)

flash cards m6747 Microsoft Word Help 0 September 13th 05 12:58 AM
How can I use Word to make flash cards? SweetS Microsoft Word Help 0 July 7th 05 11:19 PM
how do you make flash cards? tlc832002 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 4th 05 07:45 PM
How do I print flash cards? bztqsb Microsoft Word Help 1 April 28th 05 10:50 PM
How do I create Review/Study Flash Cards OldieLocks Microsoft Word Help 1 March 6th 05 01:43 AM