pedro santana

Default How to set solid frame sizes

I am using Word 2003 to create simple website using a Frames page. I have
three horizontal frames in page. Problem I am having is setting the size of
these frames at a fixed and permanent size in inches. If I set all three
frames at 3 inches for example, only the last one I set actually freezes at
three inches - other two frames behave as if they were sized as "Relative",
even if the settings show 3 inches (i.e. they get sqeezed when resizing
browser window). It seems like Word will only accept one fixed frame size and
other frames in same direction (horizontal in this case) will behave in a
relative manner. WHY? CAN I AVOID THIS?
I tried the same thing with three veritcal frames and the same type of thing
occured, where only one of frames will keep its size in browser or even just
in Word window.