Sun12Shine7

Default How do I reset the margins and make it the default setting?

I would like my default margin setting to be 1" all the way around. MS Word
has the left and right margin set at 1.25". How can I change that to 1" and
not have to keep doing it each time I open a document?
Anne Troy

Set the margins under File--Page setup--Margins, then hit the Default
button at the bottom left.
This will only take effect for new documents. To change existing, you could
record a macro. Then at least you could just hit a toolbar button each time.
See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com