Tammy

Default Free rotating

How do I "free rotate" wordart? The option is not showing up when I click on
'rotate or flip'
CyberTaz

Hi Tammy-

You apparently haave an option set to insert grraphics as In Line... will
come back to that shortly.

To help with the current problem, select the WordArt object and use the
'Text Wrapping' button on the WordArt toolbar to set the wrapping to
something other than In Line with Text. Then you will be able to Free Rotate.

If the In Line setting is not what you typically prefer, go to
ToolsOptions--Edit, and set the mode you want from the 'Insert/Paste
Pictures as:' list.

HTH |:)

"Tammy" wrote:

How do I "free rotate" wordart? The option is not showing up when I click on
'rotate or flip'

Jay Freedman

Tammy wrote:
How do I "free rotate" wordart? The option is not showing up when I
click on 'rotate or flip'

Right-click the WordArt and select Format WordArt. Click the Layout tab and
select any option except In Line with Text. Click OK. Now you should see an
extra "handle", a small green circle above the center of the WordArt. Grab
that handle and drag it around.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman