person who needs help

Default How do you put one of those spanish punctuations..... (continued)

that look like an upside down question mark, and the on that looks like and
upside down exclamation point?
garfield-n-odie

In Word 2002 and 2003, you can press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+? to get a ¿.

"person who needs help" wrote:

that look like an upside down question mark, and the on that looks like and
upside down exclamation point?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm