Hornet

Default How Can I track who prints?

I have 26 students in a lab with a HP laserjet printer on an IP address. I
need to stamp each paper that comes out of the printer with the author or IP
address of the sending computer. It needs to be automatic and nothing the
students have to type. All students are logged in to the workstation as
"student", but are logged in the school network as an individual. Any Help?
Windows XP, Word 2002
--
Hornet