Caligari25

Default Extra line space between endnotes.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the line space between endnotes? The
program won't let me delete or backspace. Using Windows 98, Office 2000.
Thanks.
Daiya Mitchell

That line and its space are the Separator. See #5 (Random Lines Appear) on
this page for how to access the separators.
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm

About the best you can do is format it as 1pt to minimize the room it takes.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Alternatively, if you're actually getting space *between* endnotes, check
the formatting of the Endnote Text style, which may have some Spacing
Before/After.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
That line and its space are the Separator. See #5 (Random Lines Appear)

on
this page for how to access the separators.
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm

About the best you can do is format it as 1pt to minimize the room it

takes.

On 9/22/05 7:38 AM, "Caligari25" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the line space between endnotes?

The
program won't let me delete or backspace. Using Windows 98, Office 2000.
Thanks.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Daiya Mitchell

Oh, yes, you're right, I misread that one.