Aurora

Default Table of Contents

I am using Word 2000
I made a table of contents using the styles. I have forgotten how do I
change the font color and size of the table of Contents. My table is over 1
page long by about 5 lines. I want to reduce the font, which is large
looking, to a smaller font. I also want to change the first level to Red.
Can someone point me in the right direction, please???

Stefan Blom

Modify the TOC styles to suit your needs: Choose FormatStyle. Locate
the relevant TOC styles (there are nine of them, each of which
corresponds to a heading level). Click Modify. Click the Format button
and make the desired changes. Click OK repeatedly to close all dialog
boxes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP