Samantha

Default Watermark appears in header Word 2002

I would like the watermark SAMPLE diagonally across the entire page of all
pages in my documents. I already have a header there. When I insert the
watermark it is inserting in the top right corner of the document. I would
like it in the centre of the page.

I've tried the text box thing, but I can't get it to work properly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I cannot remove or even change
the header - company document (not that is is locked, just the standard)
Thanks

Daiya Mitchell

First go into View| Header/Footer. Then you should be able to grab the
inserted watermark and drag it to where you want.

When the watermark is selected, a WordArt toolbar should appear, or bring it
up via View | Toolbars. That toolbar will let you rotate the text and do
other things.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/