gesine

Default Design Mode is activated when I open a file.How to change this?

I have a word document with check boxes in it. When I open this file the
design mode is always activated. But I want to open the file in a modus that
I can tick the check boxes right away without turning off the design mode
first.
Anne Troy

First, you have Macro security set to high (which is too high, it must be
medium or low). Secondly, you've probably used checkboxes from the control
toolbox unnecessarily. Try this instead:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com